City of Spokane full city snow plow
February 25, 2011 1 Comment
This item has been completely re-written on Saturday. As of the end of the day Saturday, all but Browne’s Addition has been plowed – this represents most of the city of Spokane has been completed. This means most of the city was plowed within 3 days, down from 5 days that it took twice last fall. That would be good news – headed in the right direction!
- Many cities aim to clear their roadways within 24 hours.
- Many northern cities avoid creating snow berms at residential driveways
- “Every time there is six inches of snow in Spokane“.
- Official city snow plowing update map
- Snow, cold temperatures plague Northwest (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- City snow plowing needs a cleanup (timesunion.com)
- 6 inches of snow possible; Federal Way road crews stand by (seattlepi.com)
- Snow Plow Fail (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)